Thursday 4 September 2014

Musée Rodin.

I have postponed this experience for quite some time. Somehow in al my trips to Paris I never got to the Musée Rodin. I guess one is always pressed for time and have other priorities. Moreover, part of me always wants to have something to look forward to. I was surprised by the relaxing experience of the museum and it's beautiful gardens. Somehow Rodin's sculpture comes alive in the setting of the elegant gardens of Hotel Biron. Rodin lived here from 1908 - 1917 and in return for a state-owned flat and studio, left his work to the nation. What an awesome experience and perfect day in Paris! This comes highly recommended, especially if one wants to retreat from the hectic city experience for some much needed 'breathing space'. Best part...you can take photographs! I did not disappoint...

No comments:

Post a Comment